Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Welcome to PPSC v2!

Are you a member already? Log-in! If not, register now! :)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PPSC v2!

Are you a member already? Log-in! If not, register now! :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
{TH}Enzo
{TH}Enzo
Elite Member
Elite Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf

[INTRODUCTION] Pinoy Pen Spinning Community v2 Empty [INTRODUCTION] Pinoy Pen Spinning Community v2

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 pm
Hi everybody! Very Happy Welcome to PPSC v2!

Admin/Webmaster krouls and I decided to make a version 2 of the forum because recently, PPSC has been besmirched by SOME members leading to a havoc.

Because of that incident, we decided to heighten the security of the forum. Rules are more strict, and there will be an activation needed to create an account(before, there is no activation needed). We will also recruit for new moderators. If you are interested, just wait for a Moderator Application Thread. :)

The board focuses more on Pen Spinning(duh?XD) unlike v1, Off-the-topic stuff are everywhere. So we will be sticking to what Pinoy Pen Spinning Community is all about. Very Happy

PPSCv2 aims; to have a friendly and home-like atmosphere, to be a less complicated forum that can be easily accessible, to be a helpful forum to all Pen Spinners world wide. :)

I think that's it. Enjoy the new forum and feel free to give us feedback. Very Happy

--{TH}Enzo
CoTeXe

[INTRODUCTION] Pinoy Pen Spinning Community v2 Empty Re: [INTRODUCTION] Pinoy Pen Spinning Community v2

Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:01 pm
Well, this was back in 2010. It had been 5 years. We may have 700+ members, but active ones? I guess I'm the only one. What do you guys think the reason to that? And the time when most members visited us was last year and it was 19.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum