PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!! - Page 3
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community v2
Welcome to PPSC v2!

Are you a member already? Log-in! If not, register now! :)

Share | 
 

 PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
erik123098
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 08/04/2011
Age : 22
Location : San Mateo and/or Marikina

PostSubject: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Round 2 score sheet and rankings!

Click me!!!:
 
Congratulations to our first PTT Champions, TEAM MOJISO! Congrats also for Team Underdogs who placed 2nd and Team Cuties who placed 3rd!

I hope you guys join the 2nd PTT by the 2nd half of the year or any time sooner.   

Once again, congrats and thankyou to all who participated in this tournament!



Round 2 Videos:


TEAM MOJISO




TEAM UNDERDOG









Spoiler:
 

_________________

erik123098's Trade Thread Razz:DLOLPH IGN: StumbledUpon
Your combo is an instant fail if you had a mistake in doing that "PEACE" sign. *facepalm*


Last edited by erik123098 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum

AuthorMessage
fang
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 08/05/2011
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:34 am

Chiben wrote:
I have a proposal. So far this is the most hyped event in PPSC history (as far as i know). Why don't we kick things up by doing a sort of "showdown collab". Just a sneak peek of what to expect in the duration of the tourney. Also adds to the hype of the contestants and the viewers.


EDIT:
Also, whenever the theme is presented, please include a short definition. Different people may interpret "creativity" or "technical" or some other theme in a different manner. It may lead to misunderstandings and confusion on the scoring system. We don't want that. So please? Very Happy

To make things simple, I can also make a promo if you want.

Because I understand if spinners want to save the best for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/fangPS
Chiben
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 169
Join date : 31/08/2010
Age : 23
Location : Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:37 am

fang wrote:
Chiben wrote:
I have a proposal. So far this is the most hyped event in PPSC history (as far as i know). Why don't we kick things up by doing a sort of "showdown collab". Just a sneak peek of what to expect in the duration of the tourney. Also adds to the hype of the contestants and the viewers.


EDIT:
Also, whenever the theme is presented, please include a short definition. Different people may interpret "creativity" or "technical" or some other theme in a different manner. It may lead to misunderstandings and confusion on the scoring system. We don't want that. So please? Very Happy

To make things simple, I can also make a promo if you want.

Because I understand if spinners want to save the best for the tournament.

yeah i just realized that. scratch what i said. we'll save our best for the tourney. :)

_________________

*credits to erik for epic sig*
Dream PS Hand = Minwoo's Innovations + Baaron's Links + Raimo's Smoothness + Ayatori's sexy hands. DAMN. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tawatayohaha
3zY
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 12/03/2012
Age : 20
Location : Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 am

sana marami pang mag-register na team, para mas masaya ang tournament  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-SjCuFrGTEf7Ws-eioelA
fang
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 08/05/2011
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Chiben wrote:
fang wrote:
Chiben wrote:
I have a proposal. So far this is the most hyped event in PPSC history (as far as i know). Why don't we kick things up by doing a sort of "showdown collab". Just a sneak peek of what to expect in the duration of the tourney. Also adds to the hype of the contestants and the viewers.


EDIT:
Also, whenever the theme is presented, please include a short definition. Different people may interpret "creativity" or "technical" or some other theme in a different manner. It may lead to misunderstandings and confusion on the scoring system. We don't want that. So please? Very Happy

To make things simple, I can also make a promo if you want.

Because I understand if spinners want to save the best for the tournament.

yeah i just realized that. scratch what i said. we'll save our best for the tourney. :)

But if all the spinners who joined want to sent an released combo to me, I can make a small promo. And use that as a start of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/fangPS
ajctan97
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 24/02/2013
Age : 20
Location : Sta. Rosa, Laguna

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:41 pm

I think I should've changed the team name to UNDERDOG instead of FUN :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAbTu6D6xBN-tXZrTBZ8Q6w
Chiben
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 169
Join date : 31/08/2010
Age : 23
Location : Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:54 am

ajctan97 wrote:
I think I should've changed the team name to UNDERDOG instead of FUN :))
/edited and added new team.
erik. pls.

_________________

*credits to erik for epic sig*
Dream PS Hand = Minwoo's Innovations + Baaron's Links + Raimo's Smoothness + Ayatori's sexy hands. DAMN. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tawatayohaha
SouLKeeper988
Member
Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 28/01/2014
Age : 23
Location : olongapo city

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:32 am

ajctan97 wrote:
anyone looking for a team? I'm willing to join, as long as they're ok with having someone weak on the group *ME* :))



you want to join my group i need one member i have 1 editor and participants
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://m.youtube.com/user/SoulLKeeper98
Vaan
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 17/07/2011
Location : sky

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 am

We are Team A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chobi
Retired Moderator
avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 03/11/2011
Age : 22
Location : QC

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:50 am

Would've loved to see doubles, but that's too ambitious for such a small sommunity :<

_________________
PRV 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.


Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chobizilla
Old: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chobi0157
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiben
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 169
Join date : 31/08/2010
Age : 23
Location : Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:49 am

Chobi wrote:
Would've loved to see doubles, but that's too ambitious for such a small sommunity :<

But isn't the weekly entry of each team like a doubles entry already? Since 2 players of each team will participate per week. Not sure tho.

_________________

*credits to erik for epic sig*
Dream PS Hand = Minwoo's Innovations + Baaron's Links + Raimo's Smoothness + Ayatori's sexy hands. DAMN. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tawatayohaha
erik123098
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 08/04/2011
Age : 22
Location : San Mateo and/or Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 am

Chiben wrote:
Chobi wrote:
Would've loved to see doubles, but that's too ambitious for such a small sommunity :<

But isn't the weekly entry of each team like a doubles entry already? Since 2 players of each team will participate per week. Not sure tho.
2 players per week.

_________________

erik123098's Trade Thread Razz:DLOLPH IGN: StumbledUpon
Your combo is an instant fail if you had a mistake in doing that "PEACE" sign. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum
erik123098
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 08/04/2011
Age : 22
Location : San Mateo and/or Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 am

/added new team

_________________

erik123098's Trade Thread Razz:DLOLPH IGN: StumbledUpon
Your combo is an instant fail if you had a mistake in doing that "PEACE" sign. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum
Chiben
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 169
Join date : 31/08/2010
Age : 23
Location : Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:25 pm

must. start. tourney. nao.

_________________

*credits to erik for epic sig*
Dream PS Hand = Minwoo's Innovations + Baaron's Links + Raimo's Smoothness + Ayatori's sexy hands. DAMN. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tawatayohaha
fang
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 08/05/2011
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 am

6 teams, ALRIGHT. LETS START!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/fangPS
erik123098
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 08/04/2011
Age : 22
Location : San Mateo and/or Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:43 am

Chiben wrote:
must. start. tourney. nao.
2...more...days.

_________________

erik123098's Trade Thread Razz:DLOLPH IGN: StumbledUpon
Your combo is an instant fail if you had a mistake in doing that "PEACE" sign. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum
Chiben
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 169
Join date : 31/08/2010
Age : 23
Location : Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:20 am

It's already the 16th.

IT. IS. SO. ON. GUYS.

_________________

*credits to erik for epic sig*
Dream PS Hand = Minwoo's Innovations + Baaron's Links + Raimo's Smoothness + Ayatori's sexy hands. DAMN. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tawatayohaha
Solar
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 29/06/2013
Age : 18
Location : Angeles City

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:56 am

Only 6 teams ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/solar4412/videos?flow=grid&view=
erik123098
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 08/04/2011
Age : 22
Location : San Mateo and/or Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Theme, match-ups, and tournament rules now up! Good luck to all teams! :)

_________________

erik123098's Trade Thread Razz:DLOLPH IGN: StumbledUpon
Your combo is an instant fail if you had a mistake in doing that "PEACE" sign. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum
fang
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 08/05/2011
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 pm

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED, Good uck Team Mang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/fangPS
Chobi
Retired Moderator
avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 03/11/2011
Age : 22
Location : QC

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:30 pm

This confuses me.

In your original post (ie. spoiler), you mentioned we have 2 weeks to prepare per round.

Yet the deadline for submissions for round 1 is on the 23rd, which is only one week from now.

Next, the battle itself. So it's a 2 spinner tag video, yes? Because in the previous post, it said that only 2 spinners will spin per round.

Please be consistent with your rules, thanks.

_________________
PRV 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.


Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chobizilla
Old: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chobi0157
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHAMYWAMMY
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 01/05/2011
Age : 21
Location : Manila

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:31 pm

haha nabigla din ako 23 agad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/usmanja
erik123098
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 08/04/2011
Age : 22
Location : San Mateo and/or Marikina

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Chobi wrote:
This confuses me.

In your original post (ie. spoiler), you mentioned we have 2 weeks to prepare per round.

Yet the deadline for submissions for round 1 is on the 23rd, which is only one week from now.

Next, the battle itself. So it's a 2 spinner tag video, yes? Because in the previous post, it said that only 2 spinners will spin per round.

Please be consistent with your rules, thanks.
Sorry, my bad. I forgot the 2 week preparation. *first post edited already* DL moved to March 2. Same time, same rules.
Abt the 2 spinner. First round would be an exception since it is a show off. I edited the general guidelines. Maybe you didn't see it before posting this. Sorry.


I hope I made myself clear.

_________________

erik123098's Trade Thread Razz:DLOLPH IGN: StumbledUpon
Your combo is an instant fail if you had a mistake in doing that "PEACE" sign. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum
Chobi
Retired Moderator
avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 03/11/2011
Age : 22
Location : QC

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Thanks for editing. Got it, thanks.

_________________
PRV 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.


Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chobizilla
Old: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chobi0157
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solar
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 29/06/2013
Age : 18
Location : Angeles City

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/solar4412/videos?flow=grid&view=
ajctan97
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 24/02/2013
Age : 20
Location : Sta. Rosa, Laguna

PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 am

GL team Celestial
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAbTu6D6xBN-tXZrTBZ8Q6w
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
PPSC TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BUTZOY- CG Pinoy-Logo Design Competition :1st-entry
» MCX 1st ANNUAL MOTORCYCLE DESIGN CONTEST
» DOTA 2
» Smart Gilas-Team Pilipinas Basketball
» Team MAZDASPEED (update 08-31-2011)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community v2 :: EVENT-
Jump to: